I have retired from Tamilnadu Government Service in the year 1998.
- 5 réponsesWords & WordplayIl y a 2 jours
- 1 réponsePhysicsIl y a 4 jours
Today there are 37 dogs and cats in the pet store.
A. The number of cats is 15 more than the number of dogs.
How many dogs are there at the pet store?
B. The total number of dogs and cats at the pet store yesterday was
15 less than the total number today.
What was the total number of dogs and cats at the pet store yesterday?
C. Yesterday, the number of cats was two more than the number of dogs.
How many cats arrived at the pet store today?
PLEASE SHOW WORK2 réponsesMathematicsIl y a 7 jours
1) 1700,1800,1900 Are these all Leap Years or not ?
2) What is the name of the National Calendar? What is the name of the first month?
Who set it up?
3) What is the symbol in the flag of Ravana?
4) Which country's musical instrument is the violin? What is its real name?
5) What are the tools that our ancestors added to music?
6) What is the name of the Shiva bow that Rama broke?
7) Whose features are the sound months or virgins?
8) Who are the rabbis?
9) What is the metal in the liquid form?
10) What is the speed at which the earth revolves around itself?
How fast does it orbit the sun?Homework HelpIl y a 1 semaine
- 2 réponsesWords & WordplayIl y a 3 semaines
- 3 réponsesGeographyIl y a 4 semaines