i need to know how to make him moan like there is no tomorrow?

i have my **** pierce and everything,and i do everything,i suck him blow him do what ever he wants,but he refuses to moan...and i want to know who he sounds!!! :P

23 réponses

Pertinence
  • Il y a 1 décennie
    Réponse préférée

Try surprising him while he's fast asleep with everything you got...he's bound to moan when he's not aware of it!!

• Commenter avatarOuvrez une session pour répondre aux questions
  • Il y a 1 décennie

HA HA HA HA...LMAO

Sorry for laughing but i can relate to your frustration. I dated this really hot guy but for the love of god, I couldn't make him moan and I wanted to hear. I was so frustrated. I was like, is there something wrong with me? But no, there's nothing wrong with me. Whew!

You basically have to get to know what he likes, what he's turn-ons are. What he fantisized about. That kind of stuff. The guy i dated i found out was into strip tease. So I went to a lingerie store bought some thigh high stockings, corsette, garter belt, g-string and a pair of hooker shoes. burned dirty dancing songs on a cd, got all dolled up AND lo behold, I heard moaning. Excpet he got too excited and came too fast.....LOL

Good luck....hope that helps.

Oh yeah, that guy and i didn't work out. But i have a new BF now and he moans the sexiest out of everyone i know.

• Il y a 1 décennie

One reason could be that you're not doing what he personally enjoys. Talk to him specifically about his preferences. Maybe he's already on the verge of moaning like you say, but there's just something missing. I've learned that if you talk to your partner about his/her likes and dislikes you get a more satisfying sexual experience. It sounds like you enjoy what you do, why not make full well that he enjoys it as much as you?!

• Il y a 1 décennie

Why do you need him to moan?

It sounds to me like you two have a pretty good think going, so don't mess it up by making moaning an objective.

• Que pensez-vous des réponses? Vous pouvez ouvrir une session pour attribuer un vote à la réponse.
  • Il y a 1 décennie

sounds like (no pun intended) you've got yourself a mute. Some people just dont moan. It can be because that there previous partner never did neither and it can continue like that. I'd suggest just talking to him and telling him how u feel. If not then get yourself some1 that will

• Il y a 1 décennie

Some guys dont moan or even grunt when in a orgasm..they are simply afraid of how they may sound...lol exactly what you want to hear huh?

• Il y a 1 décennie

LMAO Fish. Thank you. In answer to your question, some men are uncomfortable being vocal during sex. If he doesn't enjoy making noises, pushing him to do so will only make him uncomfortable, and strain your sexual relationship. Hope this helps.

• Il y a 1 décennie

He may not do sounds,not everybody explodes with howling like a wolf on a full moon.

• Il y a 1 décennie

Toss the salad hahahahahah That will get some reaction

• Il y a 1 décennie

I agree with Fish kick him in the groin but not so hard u make him infertile

Vous avez encore des questions? Obtenez des réponses en posant vos questions maintenant.