Anonyme
Anonyme question posée dans Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · Il y a 1 mois

What kinds of songs to girls like to hear on guitar?

I am a 20 year old guitarist and I want to know what kinds of songs girls are into and their preferred style of play. I can't sing for s***, but I have made my own songs and I'd like to think the guitar playing speaks for itself? With that said, should I learn more covers or keep making my own songs or a little bit of both?

6 réponses

Pertinence
  • Il y a 1 mois
    Réponse préférée

I think there is no right or wrong answer it really depends on the kind of music that specific girl likes, however playing original music shows how creative and talented you are

• Il y a 3 semaines

why don't you poll some girls and find out for yourself. as to what you should do, that's your decision to make.

• Diana
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

Do a search on You Tube for Classical Gas.  

• Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

The one thing they definitely DON'T want to hear is your own songs, unless you're a published professional singer/songwriter. You might want to stick to covers.

• Que pensez-vous des réponses? Vous pouvez ouvrir une session pour attribuer un vote à la réponse.
  • Da
    Lv 5
    Il y a 1 mois

Girls nowadays like BTS 

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

Flamenco guitar works well.

Vous avez encore des questions? Obtenez des réponses en posant vos questions maintenant.