Anonyme
Anonyme question posée dans Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · Il y a 1 mois

Why are some people's lives lucky and others unlucky and unlucky?

10 réponses

Pertinence
  • Il y a 3 semaines

There is NO such thing as luck. Show me a person who is "lucky" and I'll show you a person who works after everyone else has gone home and are comfortably sitting on the sofa stuffing their faces and complaining they didn't get any recognition from their superiors today. As Paul McCartney once said: "the love you take get is equal to the love you make" I am the luckiest person on Earth and I worked for every bit of it.

• Dejair
    Lv 6
    Il y a 1 mois

Everybody are theirs gods or devils ...

• Il y a 1 mois

The true meaning of human life is.... Self Realization. Love /hate, Good/evil, happiness/sorrow, positive/ negative, virtue/sin, soul/ body, heaven /hell.. are the creations of God.... So, by pure faith in God we can understand our eternal nature... which relates to our soul as our soul is the Part and Parcel of.... Supreme Soul...."God" ... Actually, we are spiritual souls but we are in human body. We are from the spiritual world. God has sent us on the earth...only for self realization.. as our souls are not as pure as, they have to be... So, God has given us human life where our body feels happiness as well as suffers pain. Therefore, we souls are here... to achieve... the level of purity and to become pure soul.... we should make an effort to understand the deeper meaning of unconditional love for all living beings.... in every situation... 

Moreover, the eternal nature of our soul is to Love God...

• GA41
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

There is an element of chance, however, peoples experiences are often dictated by the consequences of choices they make.  Some people's perceived luck is the consequence of years of hard work and persistence.  Think of the miner who finds goal and strikes it rich, or the archaeologist who uncovers a treasure after digging for decades.

• Que pensez-vous des réponses? Vous pouvez ouvrir une session pour attribuer un vote à la réponse.
  • Il y a 1 mois

people would rather get what they want than learn. thats why

• P
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

That's life ! It's relative, it's a matter of perception, it's down to individual attitudes

• Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

That’s a great question.  There are multiple aspects.  

Mathematically, you could say their lucks has to do with statistics.

Philosophically, you could say their luck is karma.

Religiously, you might believe their fortune is of a spiritual nature.

Metaphysically, you could say that the person with all the luck is actually an engineer of this reality and has positioned themselves in such a manner that fortune appears to favor him or her over you.  And, you accept this because you have no reason to question reality as it is presented to you.

• Il y a 1 mois

Every once in a while they swerve (i.e. there is randomness in the universe).

P.S. - Shout out to Lucretius.

• Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

cause the Universe is a sewer

• gerald
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

It deepends what you see as luck some are lucky and never know it cursing their fortune for instance some never realise till the lose it like a loved one its life and what you value , its always associated with money and people win a fortune and it ruins their life so that is luck but health and bad luck has also been made a success some fantastic transformations its life think lucky and you will be lucky as some say 

Vous avez encore des questions? Obtenez des réponses en posant vos questions maintenant.