Anonyme
Anonyme question posée dans HealthOther - Health · Il y a 1 mois

How do you feel about people being required to wear masks everywhere they go in Alabama?

12 réponses

Pertinence
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois
    Réponse préférée

Should be nation wide

Our Texas governor  finally grew a pair and made it mandatory  

• Edna
    Lv 7
    Il y a 3 semaines

Our Texas Governor lost a pair, when he recently decided to make wearing mask mandatory. Three weeks ago, he said masks weren't necessary and weren't mandatory, and everybody was happy. This week, he says masks are  necessary and are mandatory, and most people here think he's a fool. That idiot can't decide what he wants. He leans whichever way the political wind happens to be blowing.

• Andy
    Lv 5
    Il y a 1 mois

Makes sense. Wear a mask, protect yourself, protect others. It should be mandatory nationwide.

• Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

I feel breathless in a mask

• Que pensez-vous des réponses? Vous pouvez ouvrir une session pour attribuer un vote à la réponse.
  • Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

whatever it takes

• Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

It's in North Carolina too. It's AWFUL.

• Il y a 1 mois

States and governments have never been tested as today with ways to protect as many people as possible, and decisions, right or wrong, have to be made that will anger many people. I was 7-years-old during World War ll, and there was rationing for food, clothes, gasoline, and more. Many people rebelled, and some died from fights with soldiers and law officers. The war lasted 4 years, and Americans adapted whether they liked it or not. I loss an older brother and cousin in WW ll, and I thought the war would never end. For my reasons, CONVID-19 is as close to WW ll as I have ever witnessed. "Grin  & Bear It."

harrald

• Il y a 1 mois

The same as I would for other states.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

If it helps get our country back on track  and stop the liberals from trying to take it down, I’m all for it.  Libs are a big reason the numbers are spiking again.  If our economy fails, it will be easier for them to step in and instill a commie like government.   Let’s show our love for our country and help bring those numbers down and get our economy back open.  Don’t let libs play you. Call their bluff and WEAR A MASK. 

• Il y a 1 mois

if it helps get rid of it i dont see anything wrong with it

• Il y a 1 mois

******* finally.

Vous avez encore des questions? Obtenez des réponses en posant vos questions maintenant.