Anonyme
Anonyme question posée dans HealthOther - Health · Il y a 1 mois

Do you believe the COVID-19 virus is a hoax, scam and that America is over reacting?

11 réponses

Pertinence
  • Il y a 4 semaines
    Réponse préférée

America can be accused of many things, but overreacting to Covid-19 is definitely not one of them.

• Andy
    Lv 5
    Il y a 1 mois

Why create a hoax virus then get everyone to ignore all the safety warnings?  Great post, Einstein. 

• Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

its real we are living in a mask

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

no but i do believe you are a huge anti vaxxer troll

• Que pensez-vous des réponses? Vous pouvez ouvrir une session pour attribuer un vote à la réponse.
  • Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

No. I personally had COVID and my symptoms were terrible. I had about every system listed and had such a hard time breathing. I started to feel depressed from the lack of health and communication I could have with others. The worst part about it, my family members caught it too. 

I am a healthcare worker and we have all taken strong precautions... I’m not sure how, but this outbreak has gotten huge.

• Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

Only if you are an idiot.

It is real.

Source(s) : #facts to believe
  • Il y a 1 mois

Surely you do not believe what you are saying! I live in Houston, Texas, one of the danger-cities for CONVID-19. Eight young people(in their 30s)died on Wednesday of the coronavirus. I think Trump is about to have a mental breakdown defying all medical experts. He dismisses  medical advice and says wearing a mask makes him look like the "Lone Ranger." He has convinced his Republican brothers to hold a convention where masks are not required and standing 6 feet or less  between others is permitted. I cannot wait to see what happens when he visits Mount Rushmore on July 4. Trump stated last week that he would drop-out of reelection for president if his ratings keep falling. This appears to be a mental ruse to gain sympathy.

harrald

• Il y a 1 mois

Hoax?  I had it, I wish it was a hoax.  It’s a real disease and it’s not going away.  Are we overreacting, I think so.  

• Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

A hoax on this scale would not succeed  in convincing billions of people in more than 180 countries. What would the world have to gain from it, anyway?

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

You would have to be pants-on-head stupid to believe that, so no.

Vous avez encore des questions? Obtenez des réponses en posant vos questions maintenant.