Yankees2017 question posée dans Politics & GovernmentGovernment · Il y a 1 mois

When do you think it will be safe to go out in public without a face mask?

7 réponses

Pertinence
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    Il y a 3 semaines

Not until 2 years after a safe effective  vaccine  is developed 

• Ian
    Lv 6
    Il y a 4 semaines

Years!.............................

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    Il y a 4 semaines

I read a story yesterday of a man who joined in to follow folks saying mask don't have to be worn, we are good to have this party w/o being apart, etc.  He caught the virus, wrote a letter of how he regretted going to that party and praying to God he would be all right.  He died the next day.  I don't care if it takes years to find a vaccine to combat this virus, I will wear my mask and stay away from everyone.  I will continue to hope that the day when we can be free of worry and vaccinated comes soon, but until then, I will follow rules for a deadly virus being out there.  :)

• Clive
    Lv 7
    Il y a 4 semaines

In which country?

• Que pensez-vous des réponses? Vous pouvez ouvrir une session pour attribuer un vote à la réponse.
  • xg6
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

When 90% of the population has received a Covid-19 vaccine, which is not yet available 

• Il y a 1 mois

when you can stay 6 feet away from others

• Rick
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

I do it now, the county where I live is still under 100 confirmed cases in a county of over 100,000 we all had it before they stared counting cases.

Vous avez encore des questions? Obtenez des réponses en posant vos questions maintenant.