Anonyme
Anonyme question posée dans HealthOther - Health · Il y a 1 mois

When someone doesn't apologize for their behaviour? ?

A month ago I recently purchased a property with a realtor. During my time working with him, he displayed misogynistic behaviour towards me, where for example he got offended when I told him I was calling the shots when making the decision of purchasing the unit and when I was asking him questions he asked me if I was being coached. In addition to this, he bullied me into going with a lawyer even though I told him I already had one. Every time I confronted him of his misogynistic behaviour he laughed and brush it off. I reported him to his company and his boss even agreed his comments were very misogynistic. I asked for a formal apology from him and I have not received it. I realized that when people act rude towards me, it has nothing to do with me but their insecurity. I am trying to remind myself that karma will go back to him and that he is also a bad person. I am trying to move on but I still keep thinking about it. What should I do? Should I leave a review of his behaviour or how should I move on? Also, if you are probably wondering why did you not leave him earlier, he was only displaying misogynistic behaviour towards the end when I got the property and I did all the research to get this property? I am thinking maybe he acting like this because he didn't get what he wanted and it was me that got the unit and not him. 

3 réponses

Pertinence
  • Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois
    Réponse préférée

Get over it already ! 

• Anonyme
    Il y a 1 mois

Fill out a Hurt Feelings report and submit to his company. Then phucking get over it.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    Il y a 1 mois

Are people not allowed to change buyer's agents where you live? You put up with this. blame yourself.

Vous avez encore des questions? Obtenez des réponses en posant vos questions maintenant.